University of Sheffield – Civil and Structural Engineering<br />Salary: Tuition fee waiver + £19,359 per year stipend over four years.
- PhD Opportunity: Fit to Adapt – Extreme Climate Change Compatible Residential Energy Retrofit
- PhD Studentship within the School of Psychology
- A PhD Studentship in AI Applications in Future Energy Markets: Market Implications and Regulatory Requirements
- PhD Studentship – Understanding the Role of the Ocean in Climate Variability
- PhD Studentship Opportunity: Data-driven and Kernel-based Analysis of Complex Dynamical Systems
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Geotechnical Engineering
- PhD Opportunity Title: Fully Funded Swansea University and European Commission PhD Scholarship: Advanced Label-free Super-resolution Optical Imaging Microscopy
- PhD Studentship: Cardiff University Islam UK Centre – PhD Scholarship in British Muslim Studies
- Fully Funded M2A EngD Scholarship: Automotive Metallic Coated Steel Properties: the Influence of Reducing As-cast Thickness
- PhD:Assessing managerial sensemaking processes of businesses with biodiversity issues.
- PhD: Predicting species distributions for biodiversity renewal decisions