University of Plymouth<br />Salary: £16,062 per annum + full Home tuition fees
- Exploring the potential of TEAD inhibition and brigatinib as a combination therapy in NF2-deficient schwannoma and meningioma
- PhD Studentship – Natural language understanding and generation for digital virtual humans – an artificial intelligence solution
- PhD Studentship within the School of Psychology
- PhD opportunity: How is the development of emotional experiences reflected in ongoing thought patterns in daily life?
- A PhD Studentship in AI Applications in Future Energy Markets: Market Implications and Regulatory Requirements
- PhD Opportunity: Fit to Adapt – Extreme Climate Change Compatible Residential Energy Retrofit
- Fully Funded M2A MSc by Research Scholarship: In-situ Electron Microscopy of Low Carbon Economy Steels
- PhD:Assessing managerial sensemaking processes of businesses with biodiversity issues.
- PhD: Predicting species distributions for biodiversity renewal decisions
- MSc Studentship: Identity formation, culture and chronic illness – an exploration of adolescents’ experiences of living with sickle cell disease, type I diabetes and asthma
- PhD: Cork Coastline Dynamics